Thursday, October 9, 2014

Quite a Lacy Bounty!

I was going to post a series of pictures of the AMAZING lace I found at a garage sale last week... for 'wordless Wednesdays'. Guess I missed the deadline! But, while I love making Spirit Dolls... I flipped for these fibers!!! Garage sale last week. For less than $70 I came home with arm fulls of  beautiful vintage laces... most from the late 1890's! Including some wonderful millinery netting! Just look at these yummy photos!  (So I sneaked in a few fabric lace pages for another Suffragette Book.) Stay tuned!




















5 comments:

  1. How absolutely stunning to come across these for such a little price. That lace insert is particularly gorgeous! Will you be able to part with any of these to sell or swap?
    Thanks for sharing Chris - just so very beautiful!
    x Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Suzy.... I cannot imagine myself cutting into any of these beauties! I'd be more than happy/grateful to swap anything someone could make amazing use of! If you see anything you'd fancy... just, please, let me know... and it's yours!
    xoxo Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly! What a wonderful find. I'll watch for some to show up in your projects.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris,
    Wow what a great find ! Everything is beautiful.
    Can't wait to see how you use all that on your dolls.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you