Thursday, June 19, 2014

Playing with new molds...

Hello dear friends.... Well, while I like to make my own molds, I found two enchanting face molds on Ebay: Eagle Goddess and Hummingbird Goddess. Using my own painting technique and by adding some braiding, they feel more like 'my own' work. I could never, in a million years, figure out how to carve out a mold like these.
Also... here are several finished pieces from my friend Judith aka dragonlady3 over on Etsy. It's been such a blessing to make new friends, with amazing artists, all incorporating the Sacred in their art work. Look at what she's created using one of my fern pieces!
 I love the colors in this one... she incorporated one of my butterfly pieces with a beautiful piece of drift wood... just lovely!
Please check out my new blog: Spirit Dolls by Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you