Sunday, March 16, 2014

Been a busy Grandma!

Welcome friends! It's been a while, but I've been a busy bee in my studio. Just thought you might like a few pictures of just a few of the things I've been creating.

These are just a few of the quilts. The pink tulip one is a vintage quilt, not made by me, just part of the display in my Store, Boulder Creek Antiques & Art.
 These two quilts are lap or couch size, made with the Designer Fabric samples I rescued from Fabmo.
 And, I fell in love with the idea of making these little decorated towels! So bright and cheerful.
 Here are closeups of the three baby quilts I just uploaded into my Etsy Shop.









Thanks for looking. Sweetest Spring Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you