Monday, January 20, 2014

Guest Artist! Brigit Snyder

Good morning dear friends.... I'm hosting a guest artist today. Brigit has been making beautiful Spirit Dolls for some time and just recently purchased a few of my Spirit Doll faces. I'm so proud to introduce her work to you. You can find her blog here.

And this is her lovely creation: MOTHER OF TIME
I am the Mother of time. Immortal and infinite I gave birth to the past, the present and the future, simultaneously. I am a sacred Goddess, cradling the innocence of all things; all universes. I am the Essence of Love. Beautiful Faces Made by Chris of MyIrishGypsy on Etsy. Doll Inspired by Grieseda Tello of Awesomeart on Etsy.

Do stop by her blog and leave her a comment!
Sweet Blessings, Chris

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you