Friday, February 1, 2013

The Grow Your Blog Party Winner is....

Wow, it's February FIRST! And the weather outside is springlike! 
A beautiful day in the Redwoods. 
I'm thrilled to announce the winner of my Lace Bundle is #35, 
chosen by the random picker, and that is: (drum roll please) 
Karen mentioned her Mother Mary Lace book in her comment
so I certainly checked it out. She is soooo talented!
And  big THANK YOU to Vicki at
I've met many, MANY!, new friends!
And found so many lace lovers as well.
I think we're ALL WINNERS!
Thank you all for visiting my blog 
and making this such a fun event!

I spent the last three days working in my shop,
in the sweet Redwood town of Boulder Creek.
I got the idea from several blog party commenters
to sell some of my wonderful vintage finds.
So, I played with some vintage button card images
and came up with a darling packaging idea.
Here's how they look....



 I also hung some of my lacy bags off one side.
And here is the display of the Prayer Keeper Books. 
I like keeping them under glass, in a display case, 
kinda gives them a place of honor and reverence.
Thanks again to Vicki and all my new blogging friends! 
I'm looking forward to keeping up with your amazing creativity.
Sweet Blessings in Gratitude, Chris

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winner! I love your bags and the prayer books! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris - I am so very excited. Loved your blog from the "get go" because of the sweet bundle, the estate finds, and your magnificent prayer keeper books. What a beautiful artist you are. I think I sent an Email to you - lol - where am I? Anyway, if you didn't receive it for some reason, please contact me. Love and hugs from Alaska. Karen [Thank you, thank you.] kareninkenai@gmail.com (Karen Dorcas)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you